Garbage & Recycling Collection Calendar
Use this tool to confirm your collection day and to see what is being picked up on your next pick-up date. You can also:
- View, download and print the Collection Calendar
- Sign up for reminders* (email, phone or Twitter)
- Upload to your personal calendar (iCal, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook)
Want to print this month's calendar only? Use Print button at the top right of this page (above the picture of the calendar) to print the calendar month displayed.
- Want to print your calendar for the rest of the year? After you enter and confirm your address in the Collection Schedule and Reminder tool, choose the "Get a calendar" button (under green heading below) and you will be offered a "Print a Calendar" option.
Holiday 2013 Collection Schedule
Christmas & Boxing Day
There is no collection on Wednesday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day) or Thursday, Dec. 26 (Boxing Day). Collection for the rest of this week will shift two days after your regular pick-up day, like this:
- Wednesday's collection will take place Friday, Dec. 27.
- Thursday's collection will take place Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Friday's collection will take place Sunday, Dec. 29.
New Year's Day
There is no collection on Wednesday, Jan. 1 and collection shifts to the day after your regular pick-up day for the rest of the week.