News & Public Notices
Belle Park Golf Course and Driving Range opens for the season
April 27, 2017 -
Belle Park Golf Course & Range opens for the season on May 1!
Play a round or practice your swing from 7:30 a.m. to dusk daily and take advantage of these deals:
- Bring a friend to play after 12 p.m. and get 50 per cent off.
- Play Friday night after 4 p.m. for a $10 green fee (walking only).
- Two play for the price of one on Tuesdays (green fees).
The affordable nine-hole course overlooks the Cataraqui River at 731 Montreal and has:
- Full or weekday season memberships for adults, seniors, couples and student/junior players.
- Clubhouse with snack and drink vending machines
- Club storage rental lockers
- 200+ yrd driving range with 18 stalls
- Putting and chipping practice green
- Power cart rentals
- Pull cart rentals
- Club rentals
Questions? Call the clubhouse for more information: 613-546-4291, ext. 1350.
For more information, look for the "Outdoor Fun" menu item at www.CityofKingston.ca/Facilities .
About the City of Kingston
The City of Kingston provides municipal services to 125,000 residents living in this visually stunning, historic city, often ranked one of the best places to live in Canada. Kingston is focusing on being smart and livable as it pursues its vision to become Canada's most sustainable city. We focus on environmental responsibility, social equity, economic health and cultural vitality –ensuring that today's decisions don't compromise our future.
Please visit www.CityofKingston.ca and join the conversation on social media.
Plan your bus trip with Google Transit: www.KingstonTransit.ca/TripPlanner
Media contact: For more information call the communications and customer experience department at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.