City offers online discussion: Building Permits and Development Review Process - City offers online discussion: Building Permits and Development Review Process
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null City offers online discussion: Building Permits and Development Review Process
May 12, 2014 -
City Planning and Building staff will be available to answer your questions in a lunch hour online discussion on Thursday, May 15.
"We know many people get going on building projects in the spring. This discussion is aimed at helping them plan so that they know what to expect to ensure they build safely," says Del Stowe, Manager of Building Services.
Plan to participate 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at www.CityofKingston.ca/getinvolved if you are:
- interested in how the City works with developers and builders
- wondering how to access professional building input from City staff
- want to know if your home project requires a building permit
- or have other questions for City Planners or Building Inspectors or Officials
Residents interested in these topics may also wish to explore these City links:
- Building & Renovating: www.CityofKingston.ca/resident/building-renovating
- Building Permits: www.CityofKingston.ca/business/building-permits
- Planning & Development: www.CityofKingston.ca/business/planning-and-development
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116. Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.
Connect to your City.