City online discussion: building decks, sheds, fences and pools - City online discussion: building decks, sheds, fences and pools
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null City online discussion: building decks, sheds, fences and pools
May 21, 2014 -
City Building and Planning staff will answer your questions about how to prepare for your summer building and renovating projects in a lunch hour online discussion on Wednesday, May 28.
"We are here to help people plan and execute their building projects so they are safe – and really add good value and enjoyment to their properties," says Del Stowe, Manager of Building Services.
Plan to participate 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. at www.CityofKingston.ca/getinvolved if you:
- Plan to add a deck, shed, fence or pool to your property
- Want to know if your project requires a building permit
- Want to better understand height restrictions, set-backs and other requirements
Residents interested in these topics may also wish to explore these City links:
- Building & Renovating: www.CityofKingston.ca/resident/building-renovating
- Building Permits: www.CityofKingston.ca/business/building-permits
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116. Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.