Friday Traffic Report - Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
June 14, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
Princess Street Reconstruction
- Princess Street is closed between King Street and Montreal Street until the end of June.
- Bagot Street will be closed between Queen and Brock until the end of June.
John Counter Boulevard Traffic Delay
Motorists can expect delays on John Counter Boulevard between Division Street and Aberfoyle Road, including the intersection of Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard until mid-August.
Other Road Closures
- Halifax Drive will be closed between Crossfiled and Atkinson beginning Monday, June 17 until Thursday, June 20 while Taggart Construction completes a storm sewer connection.
- Chelsea Road will be closed between Welborne and Bicknell until late June.
- Chelsea Road will be closed between Henderson and Welborne until mid-June.
- Victoria Street will be closed between Third and First until mid-June.
- Alfred Street will be closed from Earl Street to Johnson Street until mid-June.
- University will be closed also be closed from William and Johnson until late June
- Division Street will be closed between Quebec and York until mid-June
Other Traffic Delays
- Princess Street will experience delays between Midland and Bayridge beginning Monday, June 17 until late June while crews construct sidewalks.
- Princess Street will experience delays between Collins Bay/ Cataraqui Woods intersection until early July while crews construct an intersection and traffic signals.
- Montreal Street will experience delays between John Counter Blvd and Briceland beginning on Monday, June 10 until late June while crews replace the sidewalks.
- Raglan Road will experience delays between Montreal Street and Rideau Street until late June while crews re complete the reconstruction of the road.
- Markland Street will experience delays between Montreal Street and Patrick Street until late June while crews re complete the reconstruction of the road.
- Montreal Street will experience delays between Markland Street and Raglan Road until late June while crews re complete the reconstruction of the road.
- Bayridge Drive will experience delays between Cedarwood and Peachwood until mid-June while crews install infrastructure for the Cataraqui Woods Drive extension.
- Centennial Drive between Waterloo and Crossfield and Princess Street in the vicinity of the Centennial Drive will experience traffic delays until early July while crews complete intersection improvement.
- Collins Bay Rd both north and south of the intersection of Taylor Kidd Blvd. will experience delays until mid-June while crews construction of new concrete bus pads and sidewalk work.
- Bath Road will experience delays between Queen Mary and Centennial until mid-June while crews resurface the road.
Ontario Street will be closed between Clarence and Brock on Saturday, June 15 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. for the Francophone Festival.
Ontario Street will be closed between Brock to Clarence on Sunday, June 23 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the Golden Helmets demonstration.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
– 30 –
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext 2300.