News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
October 4, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
- Division Street will be closed from Ellice to Colbourne until early November.
- Wellington Street will be closed from Brock to Princess until mid-November.
- Brant Avenue will be between Kirkpatrick and Oak until mid-December.
- Palace Road will be closed between Park and bath beginning Wednesday, Oct. 9 until late November.
- Portsmouth Avenue will experience delays between Strachan and Johnson until mid-October while crews construct a sidewalk.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until early November while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
- Bayridge Drive will experience delays from Amberdale to Princess until mid-October for road improvements and resurfacing.
- Expect delays at the intersection of Princess Street and Westbrook Road until mid-October while crews construct intersection improvements.
- Expect delays at the intersection of King Street and Trailhead until mid-October while crews construct intersection improvements.
- Ontario Street will be closed from Brock to Market on Saturday, Oct. 5 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. for Chilifest.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.
Connect to your City.