News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
October 11, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
CN Railway Track Improvements
- John Counter Blvd will be closed at the CN rail crossing for one week beginning 9 a.m. on Monday, October 21 through to noon on Friday, October 25 while CN makes improvements at the crossing. The VIA station on John Counter Blvd will remain accessible from Princess Street.
- Division Street will be closed from Ellice to Colbourne until early November.
- Wellington Street will be closed from Brock to Princess until mid-November.
- Brant Avenue will be between Kirkpatrick and Oak until mid-December.
- Palace Road will be closed between Park and Bath until late November.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until early November while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
- Bayridge Drive will experience delays from Amberdale to Princess until early November for road improvements and resurfacing.
- Expect delays at the intersection of Princess Street and Westbrook Road until early November while crews construct intersection improvements.
- Expect delays at the intersection of King Street and Trailhead until early November while crews construct intersection improvements.
- King Street will be closed from Barrack to Place d'Armes on Friday, October 18 for the Limestone Learning Foundation Gala.
- Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.
Connect to your City.