News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
November 1, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction or projects on other Provincial highways visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
- Wellington Street from Brock Street to Princess Street will be closed until mid-December.
- Brant Avenue will be between Kirkpatrick and Oak until mid-December.
- Palace Road will be closed between Park and Bath until late November.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until early November while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
- Bayridge Drive will experience delays from Amberdale to Princess until early November for road improvements and resurfacing.
- Hwy 2 will be reduced to one lane and experience delays between Brule Rd. and City Limits until Saturday, Nov. 9 while crews replace a culvert.
- Concession will experience delays from the intersection of Princess to Drayton until Saturday, Nov. 9 while crews construct a new sidewalk.
- King Street will be closed between Tragically Hip Way and Place d'Armes on Saturday, Nov. 9 for Dora the Explorer.
- King Street will be closed between Barrie and Lower University from 8:15 a.m. to 12 noon on Monday, Nov. 11 for the Civic Service of Remembrance and Wreath Laying Ceremonies.
- Ontario Street will be closed between Gore and Lower Union from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 11 for the Naval Remembrance Day Ceremony Service.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.