News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
November 22, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction or projects on other Provincial highways visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
- Wellington Street from Brock Street to Princess Street will be closed until mid-December.
- Brant Avenue will be between Kirkpatrick and Oak until mid-December.
- Palace Road will be closed between Park and Bath until mid-December.
- Brock Street will experience delays between Wellington and Bagot beginning Monday, Nov. 25 until Friday, Dec. 6 while crews repair the surface and install new sidewalks.
- John Counter Blvd. (south side) will experience delays between Division and Elliott until late November while crews construct a new sidewalk.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until late November while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
- Market Street will be closed between Ontario and King on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 6 to 9 p.m. for the arrival of Santa and his Sleigh for the lighting of the tree.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.