Friday Traffic Report - Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
November 29, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction or projects on other Provincial highways visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
- Wellington Street from Brock Street to Princess Street will be closed until mid-December.
- Palace Road will be closed between Park Street and Bath Road until mid-December.
- Brock Street will experience delays between Wellington Street and Bagot Street until Friday, Dec. 6 while crews repair the surface and install new sidewalks.
- John Counter Boulevard (south side) will experience delays between Division Street and Elliott Avenue until mid-December while crews construct a new sidewalk.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until mid-December while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.
Connect to your City.