News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
December 6, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction or projects on other Provincial highways visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
- Public Works and Government Services Canada has advised of anticipated delays while the La Salle Causeway is down to one lane of traffic today, Dec 6 for approx 1 hour, 11am - 12 noon.
- While Wellington Street is expect to open to traffic this weekend it will continue to experience delays between Princess and Brock until Saturday, December 14 while crews complete construction works.
- Brock Street will also continue to experience delays between Wellington Street and Bagot Street until Saturday, December. 14 while crews repair the surface and install new sidewalks.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until mid-December while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
- Market Street will be closed on Friday, Dec. 13 from 12 noon until 10 p.m. and King Street will be closed between Brock and Clarence from 4 to 8 p.m. for the Jingle Bell Walk.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.