News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
September 19, 2014 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
Williamsville Construction Street Closures and Delays
- Drayton Street is closed between Princess and Concession until late October.
- Frontenac Street will be closed from Jenkins to York until late October.
- Princess Street is closed from Drayton to Regent until late September.
- Princess Street will also experience delays from Concession to Regent until late October.
- Businesses and medical offices remain open and accessible. For more information see www.CityofKingston.ca/Williamsville.
Other Road Closures
- Stuart Street will be closed from Albert to St. Lawrence Ave. between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept 24 while Graham Construction & Engineering lifts equipment on the roof of the new Queen's residence building.
- King Street is closed at George until Wednesday, Sept 24.
- George Street will be closed from Okill to King until late September.
- Front Road will experience delays in the vicinity of the bridge until late November while crews undertake bridge work.
- Princess Street will be closed from Division to Ontario on Saturday, Sept. 20 between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- King Street will be closed from the Tragically Hip Way to Place D'Armes on Thursday, Sept. 25 for the Kingston Chamber of Commerce Connect Mixer.
- Ontario Street will be closed from Brock to Market between 6 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 27 for Chillifest.
- Front Road will be closed from Trailhead Place to Centre 70 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 28 for Cycle Sunday.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116. Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.