News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
October 17, 2014 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
Williamsville Construction Street Closures and Delays:
- Princess Street is now open but will continue to experience delays between Concession and Regent until late October.
- Drayton will be closed from Princess to Concession until late October.
- Frontenac Street will be closed from Jenkins to York until late October.
- Businesses and medical offices remain open and accessible. For more information see www.CityofKingston.ca/Williamsville.
Other Road Closures:
George Street will be closed from Okill to King until late October.
- Front Road will experience delays in the vicinity of the bridge until late November while crews undertake bridge work.
- Delays can be expected near the intersection of Highway 2 and Highway 15 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily until late October.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Grenadier until late November while crews improve the intersection.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Barrett Court until late November while crews improve the intersection.
Union Street will be closed between University and Division beginning Saturday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. until Sunday, Oct. 19 at 6 a.m. for the Reunion Street Festival 2014.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116 (cell 613-329-3462). Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.
Connect to your City.
Twitter: follow @CityofKingston
Facebook: Like us at www.facebook.com/TheCityofKingston
Information Radio: 106.3 FM