Friday Traffic Report - Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
October 24, 2014 -
Expect delays in the vicinity of the 401 overpass at Gardiners Road/Highway 38 this afternoon while residents, Kingston Police and Kingston Fire & Rescue gather to pay their respects to Corporal Nathan Cirillo as the procession passes.
Also please see below for a list of road construction projects and events expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
Williamsville Construction Street Closures and Delays:
- Princess Street is now open but will continue to experience delays between Concession and Regent until late October.
- Drayton will be closed from Princess to Concession until late October.
- Businesses and medical offices remain open and accessible. For more information see www.CityofKingston.ca/Williamsville.
Other Road Closures:
- Albert Street will be closed between Stuart and King on Tuesday, Oct 28 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. while Graham Construction and Engineering lifts material and equipment onto a building on Stuart Street.
- George Street will be closed from Okill to King until late October.
- Front Road will experience delays in the vicinity of the bridge until late November while crews undertake bridge work.
- Delays can be expected near the intersection of Highway 2 and Highway 15 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily until late October.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Grenadier until late November while crews improve the intersection.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Barrett Court until late November while crews improve the intersection.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116. Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.