Friday Traffic Report - Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
October 31, 2014 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
Other Road Closures
- George Street will be closed from Okill to Stuart beginning Monday, Nov. 3 until mid-November.
- Drayton will be closed from Princess to Concession until early November.
- Front Road will experience delays in the vicinity of the bridge until late November while crews undertake bridge work.
- Delays can be expected near the intersection of Highway 2 and Highway 15 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily until early November.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Grenadier until late November while crews improve the intersection.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Barrett Court until late November while crews improve the intersection.
The City of Kingston provides municipal services to 120,000 residents living in this visually stunning, historic city, often ranked one of the best places to live in Canada. In 2014, it was named a Top 7 Smart Community by the Intelligent Community Forum. Our vision – to become Canada's most sustainable city – focusses our efforts on: environmental responsibility, social equity, economic health and cultural vitality. Please visit www.CityofKingston.ca and join the conversation on social media.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116 (cell 613-329-3462). Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.