News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
March 15, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
Princess Street Reconstruction:
- Princess Street is closed between King and Wellington until mid-June.
- Princess Street will be closed [between Bagot and Wellington] beginning Monday, March 18 until late June. The intersection of Princess and Wellington will remain open until further notice.
- King Street is closed between Princess and Queen until mid-April.
- King Street will also be closed from Queen Street to The Tragically Hip Way beginning Wednesday, March 13 until late March.
- Motorists can expect delays and lane restrictions at the intersection of Queen and King until mid-April.
John Counter Blvd. Traffic Delays
- Motorists can expect delays on John Counter Blvd. between Division and Aberfoyle Road, including the intersection of Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd., beginning Monday, April 1 until mid-August.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Tuesday, March 19 for Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles show.
- Market Street will be closed from Ontario to Kingston on Sunday, March 17 for a St. Patrick's Day Street Festival
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
– 30 –
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext 2300.