News & Public Notices
Friday Traffic Report
March 22, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
Princess Street Construction
- Princess Street is closed between King and Wellington until mid-June.
- Princess Street is closed between Bagot and Wellington until late June. The intersection of Princess and Wellington will remain open until further notice.
- King Street is closed between Princess and Queen until mid-April.
- King Street will also be closed from Queen Street to The Tragically Hip Way until late March.
- Motorists can expect delays and lane restrictions at the intersection of Queen and King until mid-April.
John Counter Blvd. Traffic Delays
- Motorists can expect delays on John Counter Blvd. between Division and Aberfoyle Road, including the intersection of Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd., beginning Monday, April 1 until mid-August.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Tuesday, March 26 for The Price is Right show.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Thursday, March 28 for Marianas Trench, Down with Webster and Anani Vice.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Friday, March 29 and Saturday, March 30 for Carrie Underwood.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
– 30 –
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext 2300.