Friday Traffic Report - Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
April 19, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
Princess Street Reconstruction
- Princess Street is closed between King and Wellington until mid-June.
- Princess Street is closed between Bagot and Wellington until late June.
- The intersection of Princess and Wellington will be closed until mid-May.
John Counter Blvd. Traffic Delays
- Motorists can expect delays on John Counter Blvd. between Division and Aberfoyle Road, including the intersection of Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd. until mid-August.
- Southbound motorists can expect delays in the on Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd. between John Counter Blvd and Terry Fox Drive April 23 to 26 while southbound traffic is be reduced to one lane for crews to install underground infrastructure.
Other Road Closures
- Third Avenue will be closed from Nelson to Victoria beginning Monday, April 29 until mid-May
Other Traffic Delays
Raglan Road will experience delays between Montreal and Rideau until early June while crews re complete the reconstruction of the road
Markland Street will experience delays between Montreal and Patrick until early June while crews re complete the reconstruction of the road.
Montreal Street will experience delays between Markland and Raglan until early June while crews re complete the reconstruction of the road.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Tuesday, April 21 for Diana Krall.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Tuesday, April 23 for Stars on Ice.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on April 24 and 25 for Inspiration 2 Women.
- Market Street will be closed and Ontario Street will be closed, between Brock and Clarence, on Sunday, April 28 for the Limestone Half Marathon and 5K races.
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
– 30 –
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116. Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext 2300.