Friday Traffic Report - Feb. 15 to 22 - Friday Traffic Report - Feb. 15 to 22
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report - Feb. 15 to 22
February 15, 2019 –
Motorists, cyclists and pedestrians: review the listing of streets and related messages below for travel information of interest to you.
Traffic and Pedestrian Impacts this Week
- Highway 401 – at Highway 38/Gardiners Road – expect lane closures on the 401 until November 2020 and delays of up to 10 minutes nightly from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on the westbound 401. A new carpool lot will open here Nov. 30, 2019. Ontario highway updates are offered by the Ministry of Transportation.
- Jackson Mills Road – from Bur Brook Road to 400m south (near the K&P Trail) – reduced to one lane for roadside safety improvements but both directions remain open.
- John Counter Boulevard – from Portsmouth to Princess – expect road delays until late February while Hydro One crews relocate the overhead wires in preparation for the next phase of the John Counter improvements.
- King Street – from The Tragically Hip Way to Place d'Armes – from 3 a.m. on Feb. 21 to 3 a.m. on Feb. 22 for the Paul Brandt concert.
- Market Street – from Ontario to King – closed from Feb. 16 to 18 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily for Feb Fest events.
- Kingston Transit detours: www.CityofKingston.ca/BusDetours.
- Daily updates: Follow @CityofKingston on Twitter – twitter.com/cityofkingston.
- Ministry of Transportation updates – For bilingual travel information on Ontario highways visit www.Ontario.ca/511, call 5-1-1 or follow @511Ontario (English) or @Ontario511 (French) on Twitter.
- City's infrastructure program: www.CityofKingston.ca/Construction.