Friday Traffic Report - Jan. 17 to 24 - Friday Traffic Report - Jan. 17 to 24
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report - Jan. 17 to 24
Jan. 17, 2020 -
Motorists, cyclists and pedestrians: review the listing of streets and related messages below for travel information of interest to you.
Traffic and pedestrian impacts this week:
- Frontenac Street – Jenkins to Princess – closed until June 27 to allow for framing, masonry and interior work for 501 Frontenac St.
- Princess Street – Indian to McMichael – closed on Jan. 21 until approximately 4 p.m. to allow Utilities Kingston to make emergency sewer repairs.*
- Highway 401 – at Highway 38/Gardiners Road – expect lane closures on the 401 until November 2020 and delays of up to 10 minutes nightly from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on the westbound 401. Ontario highway updates are offered by the Ministry of Transportation.
- Leroy Grant Drive – expect minor delays until early February as a contractor replaces a gas main on behalf of Utilities Kingston.
- Princess Street – Indian to McMichael – expect delays due the closure of the westbound right lane on Jan. 23 until approximately 4 p.m. to allow Utilities Kingston to make emergency sewer repairs.*
*This information was added after this release was distributed.
Traffic-related links and messages:
- Kingston Transit detours: www.CityofKingston.ca/BusDetours.
- Daily updates: Follow @CityofKingston on Twitter – https://twitter.com/cityofkingston.
- Ministry of Transportation updates – For bilingual travel information on Ontario highways visit www.Ontario.ca/511, call 5-1-1 or follow @511Ontario (English) or @Ontario511 (French) on Twitter.
- City’s infrastructure program: www.CityofKingston.ca/Construction.