News & Public Notices
Get Kingston Transit multi-ride cards at more pharmacies starting August 1
July 29, 2015 -
Starting Saturday, Aug. 1, Kingston Transit riders will be able to buy disposable multi-ride Kingston Transit cards at three additional Lovell Drugs pharmacy locations making it handier than ever to pick them up.
"We are thrilled that the Lovell Drugs locations at Hotel Dieu Hospital, Medical Arts and Frontenac Medical Centre have partnered with Kingston Transit and are able offer more convenience to riders. These locations are really important to patients at the hospital and these medical centres," says Jeremy DaCosta, manager, Kingston Transit. The Lovell Drugs pharmacy at Kingston General Hospital has already been selling the multi-ride cards for more than a year.
All the new locations are all well-serviced by Kingston Transit.
Kingston Transit outlets now include (please choose the Fares button at www.KingstonTransit.ca to see which Kingston Transit products are offered/serviced at each location):
- Cataraqui Town Centre, 945 Gardiners Rd. (Guest Services on lower level)
- City Hall, 216 Ontario St.
- Fargo's General Store, 1202 County Road 96, Wolfe Island
- Lovell Drugs, Clinic Pharmacy, main lobby of Kingston General Hospital, 76 Stuart St.
- Lovell Drugs, Frontenac Medical Pharmacy, 789 Princess St.
- Lovell Drugs, Hotel Dieu Hospital, 166 Brock St. (across from the Downtown Transfer Station)
- Lovell Drugs, Kingston Medical Arts Centre, 800 Princess St.
- Rexall Pharma Plus, Kingston Centre, 1036 Princess St.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Kingslake Plaza, 1201 Division St.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 1875 Bath Rd.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 136 Princess St.
- W. J. Henderson Recreation Centre, 322 Amherst Dr. (Amherstview)
- Visitor Information Centre, 209 Ontario ST.
Plan your bus trip with Google Transit: www.kingstontransit.ca/tripplanner
About the City of Kingston
The City of Kingston provides municipal services to 125,000 residents living in this visually stunning, historic city, often ranked one of the best places to live in Canada. In 2014, it was named a Top 7 Smart Community by the Intelligent Community Forum. Kingston is focusing on being smart and livable as it pursues its vision to become Canada's most sustainable city. We focus on environmental responsibility, social equity, economic health and cultural vitality - - ensuring that today's decisions don't compromise our future.
Please visit www.CityofKingston.ca and join the conversation on social media.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, communications officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116, or call the communications department at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.