News & Public Notices
Grand Theatre OnStage tickets on sale today at noon
August 13, 2018 -
Following a record-setting subscription sales period, the Grand Theatre opens its box office at noon today, Monday, Aug. 13, to sell tickets without a subscription requirement for all of the 2018-19 season shows. The eleventh Grand OnStage season puts more than 40 shows on sale – find the complete list of performances at www.kingstongrand.ca.
Tickets can be purchased
- Online at www.KingstonGrand.ca/Tickets
- In person at the box office at 218 Princess St.
- By calling 613-530-2050
This year's Grand OnStage highlights include
- Country music performances by Brett Kissel, The Legendary Ladies of Country and Cowboy Junkies
- Comedy and theatre acts Jeremy Hotz, CBC Radio's This is That, Just for Laughs Road Show, The Ultimate Golden Girls Experience! Thank You For Being A Friend and Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scota performs The Rainbow Fish
- Rock performances by Classic Albums Live AC/DC Back in Black, I Mother Earth & Finger Eleven and Gowan
- Jazz and blues performances Barr Brothers, Steve Strongman, Robert Cray, Canadian Jazz All-Stars, John Pizzarelli and Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
Heartfelt thanks go out to the Grand Theatre Foundation donors and corporate sponsors: season underwriter, Homestead; presenting sponsor,Walter Fenlon & Linda Ann Daly; executive sponsors, Assante Wealth Management, Dianne Lackonick and Caldwell Advisory; principal sponsor, Shoalts and Zaback Architects Ltd.; and performance sponsors, Mackillop Law, Chez Piggy and Empire Life. Performer accommodation and hospitality are provided by AquaTerra and Delta Hotel by Marriott Kingston Waterfront. Grand OnStage is also generously supported by Stan & Marie Rose Gibson, the Canada Council for the Arts, Canadian Heritage and the Ontario Arts Council.
About the City of Kingston
Kingston's vision of being a smart, livable 21st century city is fast becoming reality. History and innovation thrive in our dynamic city located along the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario, an easy drive from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, in the heart of eastern Ontario. With a stable and diversified economy that includes global corporations, innovative startups and all levels of government, Kingston's high quality of life offers access to world-class education and research institutions, advanced healthcare facilities, affordable living and vibrant entertainment and tourism activities.
Media contact: For more information contact Amy Paauw, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, ext. 1309 or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.