News & Public Notices
Kingston's splash pads open for the season May 18
May 17, 2019 -
Kick off summer fun with a visit to one of the City of Kingston's splash pads, opening for the season tomorrow, Saturday, May 18! Family-friendly and accessible, find your favourite way to cool off in the following neighbourhood parks:
- Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
- City Park, Bagot St.
- Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St W.
- Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
- Molly McGlynn Park, Rose Abby Dr. off Highway 15
- Ronald Lavallee Memorial Kiwanis Park, 53 Fourth Ave.
- Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St.
- Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.
- Woodbine Park, 1180 Woodbine Rd.
Splash pads will operate daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., until Sept. 22.
More information about the City's splash pads can be found at www.CityofKingston.ca/Facilities