News & Public Notices
Kingston’s splash pads open for the season May 18
May 17 , 2019 –
Kick off summer fun with a visit to one of the City of Kingston's splash pads, opening for the season tomorrow, Saturday, May 18! Family-friendly and accessible, find your favourite way to cool off in the following neighbourhood parks:
• Bert Meunier Park, 739 Augusta Dr.
• City Park, Bagot St.
• Lake Ontario Park, 920 King St W.
• Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
• Molly McGlynn Park, Rose Abby Dr. off Highway 15 • Ronald Lavallee Memorial Kiwanis Park, 53 Fourth Ave.
• Shannon Park, 199 Wilson St.
• Victoria Park, 487 Brock St.
• Woodbine Park, 1180 Woodbine Rd.
Splash pads will operate daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., until Sept. 22.
More information about the City's splash pads can be found at www.CityofKingston.ca/Facilities