Planned power outage set for Williamsville and the University District on May 26 - Planned power outage set for Williamsville and the University District on May 26
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Planned power outage set for Williamsville and the University District on May 26
May 19, 2016 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Williamsville and University District areas listed below will be affected by a planned power outage on Thursday, May 26.
This power outage is necessary to prepare for electrical infrastructure improvements in the area, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
Customers in these areas will experience a one-and-a-half hour outage starting at 5:30 a.m.:
- Connaught Street
- First Avenue between MacDonnell and Victoria
- Concession Street between MacDonnell and Grey
- Kingscourt Avenue between First and Concession
- Fergus Street between First and Concession
- Nelson Street between Concession and Princess
- Victoria Street between Concession and Princess
- Princess Street between Smith and Division
- University Avenue between Princess and Union
- Alfred Street between Johnson and Union
- Aberdeen Street
- Division Street between William and Clergy
- Earl Street between Frontenac and Barrie
- Brock Street between Alfred and University
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact 613-546-4291 ext. 2300.