Planned power outage set for Williamsville area on Nov. 30 - Planned power outage set for Williamsville area on Nov. 30
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Planned power outage set for Williamsville area on Nov. 30
November 20, 2017 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Williamsville area listed below will be affected by a planned power outage on Thursday, Nov. 30.
Customers in these areas will experience a three-hour outage starting at 9 a.m.:
- Division Street between York and Princess
- York Street between Division and Raglan
- Main Street between Division and Colborne
- Carlisle Street
- Cherry Street between York and Quebec
- Hamilton Street between Division and Chatham
- Linton Street
- Elm Street between Division and Chatham
- Raglan Road between Division and York
- Ann Street
- Vine Street
- Ellice Street
- Princess Street between Division and University
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
This power outage is necessary to install new overhead low voltage lines in the area, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.