News & Public Notices
Planned power outage set for Williamsville on Saturday, March 22
March 17, 2014 -
Utilities Kingston customers within the area listed below will experience a 30-minute power outage starting at 7 a.m. on Saturday, March 22, 2014.
Customers in the following area will be affected:
- Connaught Street
- Victoria Street from Concession Street to Princess Street
- Princess Street from Victoria Street to Chatham Street
- Frontenac Street from Jenkins Street to Princess Street
- Nelson Street from Concession Street to Princess Street
- Concession Street from Connaught Street to Fergus Street
- Fergus Street from Concession Street to First Avenue
For a more detailed map of the affected area, please visit www.kingstonhydro.com.
This power outage is necessary to allow Utilities Kingston, working on behalf of electrical distributor Kingston Hydro, to perform electrical switching operations and carry out maintenance to the underground electric infrastructure in the area.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.kingstonhydro.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer for Kingston Hydro at 613-546-4291, extension 3116.