Planned power outages set for Williamsville and the University District on May 26 - Planned power outages set for Williamsville and the University District on May 26
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Planned power outages set for Williamsville and the University District on May 26
May 19, 2017 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Williamsville areas listed below will be affected by a planned power outage on Friday, May 26.
Customers in these areas will experience a 15-minute outage starting at 5:30 a.m.:
- Connaught Street
- First Avenue between MacDonnell and Victoria
- Concession Street between MacDonnell and Grey
- Fergus Street between First and Concession
- Nelson Street between Concession and Princess
- Victoria Street between Concession and Princess
- Princess Street between Smith and Division
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
This power outage is necessary to prepare for electrical infrastructure improvements in the area, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.