Planned power outages set for Williamsville on May 24 - Planned power outages set for Williamsville on May 24
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Planned power outages set for Williamsville on May 24
May 12, 2016 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Williamsville areas listed below will be affected by planned power outages on Tuesday, May 24.
Customers in these areas will experience a two-and-a-half hour outage starting at 5 a.m.:
- Princess Street between Drayton and MacDonnell
- MacDonnell Street between Princess and Concession
- Tower Street
- North Bartlett Street
- South Bartlett Street
- Smith Street
- Smith Lane
Customers in these areas will experience a 15-minute power outage between 6:30 and 7:30 a.m.:
- MacDonnell Street between Mack and Johnson
- Toronto Street between Mack and Earl
- Victoria Street between South Bartlett and Johnson
- Nelson Street between Princess and Johnson
- Albert Street between Princess and Brock
- Frontenac Street between Princess and Mack
- Alfred Street between Princess and Brock
- Mack Street between MacDonnell and Alfred
- Brock Street between MacDonnell and Nelson
- Johnson Street between MacDonnell and Nelson
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
This power outage is necessary to prepare for electrical infrastructure improvements in the area, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact 613-546-4291, ext. 2300