News & Public Notices
Planned power outages set for Williamsville on October 2
September 29, 2014 -
Kingston Hydro customers on the Williamsville area streets listed below will experience a planned power outage of approximately two hours starting at 5:30 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 2.
Customers on the following streets will be affected:
- Concession Street from Leroy Grant to Alfred
- North Bartlett Street
- South Bartlett Street
- Princess Street from Drayton to Nelson
- Mack Street from MacDonnell to Albert
- Brock Street from MacDonnell to Nelson
- Johnson Street from MacDonnell to Collingwood
- MacDonnell Street from Concession to Princess
- MacDonnell Street from Dundas to Johnson
- Connaught Street
- Smith Street
- Toronto Street from Dundas to Earl
- Victoria Street from Concession to Johnson
- Nelson Street from Princess to Mack
- Albert Street from Princess to Brock
For a more detailed map of the affected area, please visit www.utilitieskingston.com.
This power outage is necessary to allow Utilities Kingston, working on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro, to prepare for the replacement of underground electric infrastructure in the area.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.utilitieskingston.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer for Kingston Hydro at 613-546-4291, extension 3116.