News & Public Notices
Power outage planned for Kingscourt and Williamsville on April 8
March 30, 2015 -
Kingston Hydro customers in Kingscourt and Williamsville areas listed below will experience planned power outages on Wednesday, April 8.
Customers in the following areas will experience two 15-minute power outages – the first at 5 a.m. and the second at 7 a.m.:
- Connaught Street
- Fergus Street between First and Concession
- Grey Street
- Nelson Street between Concession and York
- Victoria Street between Concession and Princess
- Concession Street between Connaught and Grey
- Princess Street between Smith and Nelson
Customers in these areas will experience a two-hour power outage starting at 5 a.m.:
- Princess Street between Nelson and Division
- Frontenac Street between Princess and Jenkins
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
These power outages are necessary to allow workers to safely conduct repairs to the underground electric infrastructure, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call customer service at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, media relations officer for Kingston Hydro at 613-546-4291, ext. 3116 (cell 613-329-3462). www.Kingstonhydro.com