Power outage planned for Sydenham District on March 4 - Power outage planned for Sydenham District on March 4
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Power outage planned for Sydenham District on March 4
February 24, 2015 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Sydenham District areas listed below will experience planned power outages on Wednesday, March 4.
Customers in the following areas will experience two 15-minute power outages – the first at 5 a.m. and the second at 7 a.m.:
- Barrie Street between Stuart and King
- Earl Street between Barrie and Wellington
- William Street between Sydenham and Bagot
- Clergy Street East between Barrie and William
- Court Street
- Sydenham Street between West and William
- Lily Lane
- Bagot Street between Barrie and William
- Wellington Street between West and Gore
- King Street East between Lower Union and Gore
- West Street
- Emily Street
- Lower Union Street between West and King
- Gore Street between Bagot and King
- Gore Street southeast of Ontario
- Lower Union southeast of Ontario
Customers along Ontario Street between West and Johnson will experience a two-hour power outage starting at 5 a.m. Wednesday, Mar. 4.
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
These power outages are necessary to allow workers to safely conduct repairs to the underground electric lines, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call customer service at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, media relations officer for Kingston Hydro at 613-546-4291, ext. 3116.