Power outages planned for Sydenham District on March 4 and 11 - Power outages planned for Sydenham District on March 4 and 11
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Power outages planned for Sydenham District on March 4 and 11
March 3, 2015 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Sydenham District areas listed below are reminded they will experience planned power outages tomorrow – and again on Wednesday, March 11.
On both March 4 and March 11, customers in the following area will experience two 15-minute power outages – the first at 5 a.m. and the second at 7 a.m.
- Barrie Street between Stuart and King
- Earl Street between Barrie and Wellington
- William Street between Sydenham and Bagot
- Clergy Street East between Barrie and William
- Court Street
- Sydenham Street between West and William
- Lily Lane
- Bagot Street between Barrie and William
- Wellington Street between West and Gore
- King Street East between Lower Union and Gore
- West Street
- Emily Street
- Lower Union Street between West and King
- Gore Street between Bagot and King
- Gore Street southeast of Ontario
- Lower Union southeast of Ontario
Also on both March 4 and Wednesday, March 11 customers along Ontario Street between West and Johnson will experience two-hour power outages starting at 5 a.m.
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
These power outages are necessary to allow workers to safely conduct repairs to the underground electric lines, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call customer service at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, media relations officer for Kingston Hydro at 613-546-4291, ext. 3116 (cell 613-329-3462). www.Kingstonhydro.com