News & Public Notices
Power Outages Set for Downtown August 18 and 19
August 14, 2014 -
Kingston Hydro customers within the area listed below will experience two power outages, each approximately 30 minutes long. The first outage will start at 8:00 p.m. on Monday, August 18. The second outage will happen between 1:30 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, August 19.
Customers in the following area will be affected:
- Johnson Street, from Aberdeen Street to Bagot Street
- William Street, from University Avenue to Bagot Street
- Division Street, from Garrett Street to William Street
- Barrie Street, from William Street to Earl Street
- Clergy Street, from Brock Street to Earl Street
- Sydenham Street, from Brock Street to Earl Street
For further information on the affected area, see the online Outage Map at www.utilitieskingston.com.
Utilities Kingston apologizes for any inconvenience. This power outage is necessary to allow Utilities Kingston, working on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro, to provide a safe working area for contractors completing maintenance on electricity infrastructure in the area.
For more information, please call customer service at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer for Kingston Hydro at 613-546-4291, extension 3116.