Recreation programs cancelled today due to poor weather - Recreation programs cancelled today due to poor weather
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Recreation programs cancelled today due to poor weather
February 7, 2017 -
Due to the poor weather expected later this afternoon, the City of Kingston is cancelling a number of recreational programs scheduled for this afternoon and tonight.
Here is a list of the recreation programs that are cancelled (Tuesday, Feb. 7):
- Mom and Baby Aqua Fit at Artillery Park Aquatic Centre from 1:30-2:15 p.m.
- Mom and Baby Boot Camp at Artillery Park Aquatic Center from 2:30-3:15 p.m.
- All Little Blades Learn-to-Skate lessons held at the INVISTA Centre from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Adult Recreational Volleyball at La Salle Secondary School from 7:30-9 p.m.
- TNT (Tight N' Toned) at La Salle High School from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Belly Dancing at INVISTA from 5-5:45 p.m.
- Pure Strength at INVISTA from 6-6:45 p.m.
- Boot Camp – Pure Power at INVISTA Fitness Centre from 7-7:45 p.m.
Check before you go! If poor weather is expected, check the closures and cancellations page before you go to your recreational program: www.CityofKingston.ca/residents/recreation/facilities/closures-cancellations
About the City of Kingston
The City of Kingston provides municipal services to 125,000 residents living in this visually stunning, historic city, often ranked one of the best places to live in Canada. Kingston is focusing on being smart and livable as it pursues its vision to become Canada's most sustainable city. We focus on environmental responsibility, social equity, economic health and cultural vitality –ensuring that today's decisions don't compromise our future.
Please visit www.CityofKingston.ca and join the conversation on social media.
Plan your bus trip with Google Transit: www.KingstonTransit.ca/TripPlanner
Media contact: For more information call the strategic communications department at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.