News & Public Notices
Request for Temporary Noise Exemption - Queen's University Richardson Stadium
June 4, 2019 -
Requested Noise Bylaw exemption would allow amplified music at Richardson Stadium (938 Johnson Street), during a music concert held between the hours of 6:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., on Saturday, September 21, 2019.
The schedule for the event will be approximately as follows:
- 11:00 a.m. - initial technical sound check
- 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. - musician sound check
- 4:30 p.m. - commencement of pre-recorded amplified music
- 6:00 p.m. - gates open to the public
- 6:30 to 11:00 p.m. - live amplified musical performances with pre-recorded music between performances
For details, go to www.cityofkingston.ca/news or call 613-546-4291 extension 3177.
Deadline to submit comments for this exemption request is 4:30 p.m., June, 14 2019. Please direct all comments to Ben Poirier, Licensing & Enforcement Coordinator at email@example.com
This matter will be considered during the regular council meeting on June 18, 2019.