Sponsorship & Advertising
Sponsorship & Advertising
Content - Business - Advertising
The City of Kingston can help your business reach your target audience through various opportunities including corporate sponsorship of events and programs, sponsored naming rights, event marketing and paid advertising in City publications and facilities.
Current opportunities are currently available for:
- Sponsorship of feature events, activity kits and workshops
- Naming rights of City assets and facilities
- Advertising in City facilities and publications
- Kingston Transit
- City of Kingston Feature Events: City of Kingston organizes several Feature Events throughout the year, drawing thousands of residents and visitors to our public spaces - and corporate support helps keep these events accessible to all. These events can showcase your company and provide a unique way to reach your target audience(s). Corporate support helps keep these events accessible to all and we look forward to helping you reach your target market through one of our events or festivals. Feature events organized by the City include Victoria Day, Canada Day, Rockin’ the Square, the Kingston Sheep Dog Trials Festival, Snow Much Fun, and K-Town Countdown.
- Museum events: Throughout the year the PumpHouse and the MacLachlan Woodworking Museum offer different exhibits and special events. Sponsorships are available for exhibitions, Carpenter Camp, Lumber Kits, annual STEM programs, family events in winter and our After Hours adult-only events.
- The Grand Theatre: Sponsorships at the Grand Theatre are facilitated through the Grand Theatre Foundation, with opportunities available for sponsorships of Grand OnStage performances, ticket envelopes, education series, and community outreach. The Grand Theatre has an established presence both as a venue and online. As a Grand Theatre Foundation sponsor, you will have access to an audience of engaged affluent patrons through targeted messaging. Grand OnStage patrons all use digital media for a variety of purposes, are home owners who enjoy good food and drink, and are highly educated. (Source: Environics Analytics, 2015).
Sponsorships are available at several levels. To get involved and to explore a customized sponsorship package for feature events, museum events or the Grand Theatre, contact Ann Andrusyszyn, Revenue Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-546-4291 ext. 2395
From time to time Naming Rights sponsorships become available at City properties. Examples include, but are not limited to, ice pad surfaces, recreation centres, airport lounges, rooms within community centres, such as community kitchens or meeting rooms, splash pads and playgrounds and theatre spaces.
Contact: Ann Andrusyszyn, Revenue Development Manager at
email@example.com or 613-546-4291 ext. 2395
- Recreation facilities: Opportunities to reach over 1 million people annually within recreation facilities and arenas include rink board ads; in-ice logos; window display ads; recycling container promotions; and marina outdoor ads. Locations include the INVISTA Centre, the Cataraqui Community Centre, Springer Market Square, Centre 70, Kingston Memorial Centre, Rideau Heights Community Centre, Confederation Basin and Portsmouth Olympic Harbour.
Contact: Dave Flindall, Assistant Supervisor, Facility Bookings and Sporting Events at 613-546-4291 ext. 1804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recreation & Leisure Guide: Published twice a year in the spring and fall, the City of Kingston Recreation and Leisure Guide is Kingston’s #1 Resource and directory for sports, recreation and leisure programs. Print run: 48,101. Distribution: Kingston This Week and all City facilities.
Contact: Andrea Almeida, Postmedia Solutions at 613-544-5000 ext. 547225 or email@example.com
- Grand Theatre Playbill: If you want to advertise to our theatre audience you can do so through the Grand OnStage Playbill, with four editions published during the Grand OnStage season which runs September to May. Print run: 27,760. Distribution: handed out at the Grand Theatre directly to all Grand OnStage season attendees.
Contact: Kerry Sammon, Postmedia Solutions at 613-544-5000 ext. 547222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital screens: Located at the INVISTA Centre, Kingston Airport and the Grand Theatre these digital screens reach over a million visitors to City of Kingston facilities. Multi-location and non-profit organization discounts are available.
Contact: Sarah Gibbons, Creative Display at 613-389-0088 ext. 5334 or email@example.com
Interested in advertising opportunities with Kingston Transit? Advertising on these assets have been contracted to: