The Citizen Committee to Review Council Remuneration is mandated to review the current compensation paid to the Mayor and Members of Council. The committee is required to establish the percentile group as Kingston's target position or an appropriate remuneration in order to ensure that the City's pay position is maintained.
- one member of the business community,
- one member of the healthcare community,
- one member of the non-profit sector,
- one member of the educational community,
- one member of the organized labour community,
- two community members,
- one former Member of Council (elected after 2006)