To reach the City of Kingston, submit a request or question below about municipal programs and services. City staff will aim to respond within two business days. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please call 613-546-0000 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
211 connects you to a full range of non-emergency community, social, government and health service information, including employment and job skills, parenting and child care, support for seniors, etc. 211 is free, confidential and multilingual (150 languages). Bilingual referral specialists answer 211 calls 24 hours a day - seven days a week. The City is a partner in the 211 initiative.
Visit www.211ontario.ca for an online directory of services and information.
City of Kingston staff will NOT RESPOND to communications considered inappropriate because they:
- are abusive, threatening or use discriminatory language
- are commercial endorsements or solicitations
- are sexual or sexually explicit
- encourage illegal activity or contains information that may compromise the safety and security of the public
- express political views
- violate the terms bylaws, policies or procedures of the City of Kingston
If you require information in an alternate format, call 613-546-0000. We will work with you to understand your specific needs and provide information within a reasonable timeframe.