Do you have a beautiful garden? Do you know someone in your neighbourhood that has a beautiful garden? Consider entering the 2017 Kingston Blooms Front Garden Program. Registration is free.
Participation is open to all residents and businesses within the city.
Register between May 17 and midnight on June 9 using one of the following options:
- Fill out the registration form, save it to your computer and email to email@example.com
- Print the registration form, complete by hand and mail to:
Sue Hitchcock, assistant supervisor recreation programs
City of Kingston
216 Ontario Street
Kingston, Ontario K7L 2Z3
Call 613-546-4291, ext. 1716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, phone number and email of person nominating the garden.
- Name, phone number, street address and email of the person you are nominating.
Category you are entering:
- Best-kept Small Garden
- Best-kept Medium garden
- Best-kept Large Garden
- Best-kept Commercial Garden
- Best-kept Seniors Garden
- Best-kept Community Garden
- Best-kept Educational Institution Garden
- Best-kept Faith Based Institution Garden
- Best-kept Red and White Garden (garden must have a red and white theme)
Please refer to the rules and regulations prior to submitting your registration.