Congratulatory Certificates

Nested Applications

Content - Request Congratulatory Certificate from the Mayor Introduction

The Mayor is happy to send a Certificate of Congratulations to residents celebrating the following:

  • Birthdays - Individuals celebrating a 65th birthday and over.
  • Anniversaries - Couples celebrating 25 year anniversaries or over.

Submit your request at least two weeks in advance of the birthday or anniversary. Once the request is submitted and processed, the certificate can be mailed to you or picked up from City Hall.

Form - City Hall - Council - Mayor - Congratulatory Certificate

Image - City Hall - Council - Mayor

Mayor Bryan Paterson



Content - City Hall - Mayor Council - Mayor - Request Form Sidebar

Contact - City Hall - Council - Mayor