Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
October 25, 2013 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events that are expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.cityofkingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction or projects on other Provincial highways visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
- Victoria Street will be closed from South Bartlett to Princess beginning at 7 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 21 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 23 and on October 24 and 25 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. while crews for a local development connect water and sewer.
- Division Street will be closed from Ellice to Colbourne until early November.
- Wellington Street from Brock Street to Princess Street will be closed until mid-December
- Brant Avenue will be between Kirkpatrick and Oak until mid-December.
- Palace Road will be closed between Park and Bath until late November.
- Division Street (Perth Road) will experience minimal delays at the intersection of MacAdoo's Lane until early November while crews from the Ministry of Transportation install new traffic signals.
- Bayridge Drive will experience delays from Amberdale to Princess until early November for road improvements and resurfacing.
- Hwy 2 will be reduced to one lane between Brule Rd. and City Limits from Friday, Oct. 25, until Saturday, Nov. 9, while crews replace a culvert
- Expect delays on Concession from the Princess St. intersection to Drayton Ave. beginning Monday, Oct. 28, 2013 until Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013 while crews construct a new sidewalk.
- Market Street from Ontario to King will be closed Sunday, Oct. 27 from 7 a.m. to Tuesday, Oct. 29 at 5 p.m. for the live broadcast of CTV News Canada AM in Springer Market Square
Bookmark this site for the latest Kingston Transit bus detours www.CityofKingston.ca/busdetours.
For more information about City projects call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.
Connect to your City.