Friday Traffic Report
News & Public Notices
Content - General - Stay Connected
null Friday Traffic Report
October 10, 2014 -
Please see below for a list of road construction projects and events expected to have an impact on traffic flow next week.
See the entire 2011-2014 infrastructure program at www.CityofKingston.ca/construction.
For updates on Highway 401 construction visit the Ministry of Transportation's website at www.roadinfo.mto.gov.on.ca or call 5-1-1.
Williamsville Construction Street Closures and Delays
- Princess Street is now open but will continue to experience delays between Concession and Regent until late October.
- Drayton will be closed from Princess to Concession until late October.
- Frontenac Street will be closed from Jenkins to York until late October.
- Businesses and medical offices remain open and accessible. For more information see www.CityofKingston.ca/Williamsville.
Other Road Closures
- George Street will be closed from Okill to King until late October.
- Front Road will experience delays in the vicinity of the bridge until late November while crews undertake bridge work.
- Delays can be expected near the intersection of Highway 2 and Highway 15 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily until late October.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Grenadier until late November while crews improve the intersection.
- Delays can also be expected at the intersection of Highway 15 and Barrett Court until late November while crews improve the intersection.
- King Street will be closed between Barrack and Place d'Armes on Friday, Oct. 17 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the Queen's Athletics Women's hockey game.
- Union Street will be closed between University and Division beginning Saturday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. until Sunday, Oct. 19 at 6 a.m. for the Reunion Street Festival 2014.
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Media Relations Officer, 613-546-4291, ext. 3116. Or call Communications at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.