News & Public Notices
Kingston Transit cards now available at Clinic Pharmacy
August 12, 2013 -
Starting Monday, Aug. 12, Kingston Transit riders will be able to buy multi-ride cards and reload their monthly Transit cards at the Clinic Pharmacy located at 76 Stuart St. in the lobby of Kingston General Hospital. Adding this eighth outlet means that Kingston Transit bus passes can be purchased or serviced in number of key locations across the city. This newest location is open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
"We are thrilled that the Clinic Pharmacy located at KGH has partnered with Kingston Transit and is able to offer this convenience to riders. This location is really important to patients at the hospital, their visitors and to staff who have had to travel to a downtown outlet to renew their pass or purchase their multi-ride card," says Jeremy DaCosta, Manager, Kingston Transit.
Other Kingston Transit outlets include:
- City Hall, 216 Ontario St.
- Cataraqui Town Centre, 945 Gardiners Rd.
- Rexall Pharma Plus, Kingston Centre, 1036 Princess St.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Kingslake Plaza, 1201 Division St.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 1875 Bath Rd.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 136 Princess St.
- W. J. Henderson Recreation Centre, 322 Amherst Dr. (Amherstview)
Plan your next bus trip using Kingstontransit.ca/tripplanner.
– 30 –
Media contact: For more information contact Cindie Ashton, Communications Officer 613-546-4291, extension 3116 (cell 613-329-3462). Or call the City of Kingston's media hotline at 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.