News & Public Notices
Planned power outage set for Williamsville area on Oct. 22
October 10, 2017 -
Kingston Hydro customers in the Williamsville area listed below will be affected by a planned power outage on Sunday, Oct. 22.
Customers in these areas will experience a seven-hour outage starting at 8 a.m.:
- Division Street between York and Princess
- York Street between Division and Raglan
- Main Street between Division and Colborne
- Carlisle Street
- Cherry Street between York and Quebec
- Hamilton Street between Division and Chatham
- Linton Street
- Elm Street between Division and Chatham
- Raglan Road between Division and York
- Ann Street
- Vine Street
- Ellice Street
- Princess Street between Division and University
For a more detailed map of the affected areas, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com.
This power outage is necessary to install new overhead high-voltage lines in the area, on behalf of your electrical distributor Kingston Hydro.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This work helps to ensure a reliable source of electricity to you, our customers. For more information, please visit www.UtilitiesKingston.com or call the Customer Service Centre at 613-546-0000.
Media contact: For more information contact 613-546-4291, ext. 2300.