Airport Land Use - Public Engagement
AIRPORT LAND USE public engagement
- View the summary of feedback provided at the second Public Information Centre, held on June 13, as well as the feedback provided through the online survey open from June 24 to July 15.
- June 13: Drop in Open house unveils preliminary concepts to develop the Airport. View the presentation boards
- Summer: Survey to receive additional broader input on concepts.
Consultation in 2015 included:
- 1-on-1 stakeholder interviews (30+ meetings)
- Industry focus groups (two sessions)
- Public information centre (200 attendees)
- Online survey (350 respondents)
Results of the 2015 consultation were used along with research into global and regional trends, land use at comparable airports, Kingston and area resources and expertise, etc. to form the initial concepts for land-use development at the airport. Click on infographic below for a summary of the results.
If you require an accessible format of the infographic on airport land use (above) please contact 613-546-0000 or ContactUs@CityofKingston.ca