Westbrook Meadows Park Project
The City, in conjunction with the consulting firm Basterfield and Associates, completed the design development for Westbrook Meadows Park in 2015. The community met in May 2015 to review the initial concepts and provide direction for concept selection and further refinement. The consulting team has revised the plan and completed the masterplan.
- A curvilinear, accessible pathway system through the park
- A trail loop through the existing wooded area to the existing waterfall and lookout area
- A playground with a multi-purpose play court and basketball backstop
- A shade structure and gathering space with benches
- Open play lawn
- Naturalized areas and tree planting
Construction started in fall 2015 and will be complete in 2016.