Public Engagement Framework - Latest Updates
- Public Engagement Framework approved by City council.
- Online platform launched at www.CityofKingston.ca/GetInvolvedKingston
Draft Public Engagement Framework to be brought to administrative policies committee.
- The City of Kingston's 2015-2018 Strategic Plan identifies transparency and citizen engagement as an initiative under its Open Government priority.
- 2015 - Communications & engagement survey is conducted. See survey's summary report and recommendations.
- 2016 - Public consultations are conducted to help develop the initial draft of the Public Engagement Framework.
- February to March 2017 - A draft of Public Engagement Framework goes out for public consultation.
- April 25, 2017 - The draft of the Public Engagement Framework is presented to council – along with public comments received on the draft – for discussion purposes only.
- Executive Summary
- Revised Draft - Public Engagement Framework
- Public Engagement Charter
- Revised Draft - Public Engagement Worksheets
- Comments/Responses - May, June and August 2017
- Implementation Plan
- Public Engagement Framework - Second Draft
- Public Engagement Worksheets - Second Draft
- Public Engagement Framework - First Draft
- Public Engagement Worksheets - First Draft
- Survey Summary Report & Recommendations
- Development of a Public Engagement Framework
- Open Government Kingston Workplan
- Communications & Engagement Survey 2015
- Open Data Policy
- Strategic Plan: Transparency and Citizen Engagement
- Get Involved
- Data catalogue
- Freedom of Information
May 25, 2017 - The City of Kingston has revised the draft Public Engagement Framework to...