The City is renovating Victoria Park in 2016-2017.
- A new water feature (spray elements) and a seating wall;
- New park benches;
- A central gathering with seating;
- New tennis and basketball courts;
- A picnic/BBQ zone;
- Accessible connections to the existing play area;
- New lighting along the north south pathway;
- Additional tree planting.
The main existing pathways will remain intact and softball diamond and winter skating activities will not be affected. Construction is underway with completion expected in the summer of 2017. Demolition of the existing wading pool took place in the fall of 2015.