Walk 'n' Roll Kingston - Latest Updates
The project is being completed in accordance with the Master Plans section of the requirements of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment Process.
There are two key phases of the project:
- Analysis of existing network
- Review of current City policies and practices
- Best practice research
- Establish an innovative and creative vision
- Develop alternative options (Active Transportation network options) and route selection criteria
- Evaluate alternative options
- Develop preferred Active Transportation Network
- Draft Master Plan
- Identify priorities and timelines
- Explore funding models and implementation
October 26, 2016 - The City invites the public to offer ideas for a master plan to get...
November 15, 2016 - The City of Kingston wants to know what you think about a variety of...
December 12, 2016 - Help get Kingston on the move: do the City of Kingston's online Walk...
March 13, 2017 – The results of the City of Kingston's Walk ‘n' Roll survey – aimed at...
May 29, 2017 - The City invites the public to offer input on the draft vision and the draft...