Waste Strategies - Engagement
Couldn't make the open houses? Please review the presentation and fill in the online Waste Strategies survey by 4 p.m. on Oct. 18. This two-minute Inside Our City video also offers an overview of our Waste Strategies project.
Community engagements include:
Fall 2019: Thanks to all who offered input on household waste diversion strategies being considered at one of these four open houses that took place around the city:
- West: 5-7 p.m. Sept. 18 – INVISTA Centre, 1350 Gardiners Rd. Enjoy a FREE skate from 5:30-6:30 p.m.!
- East: 5-7 p.m. Sept. 24 – École Sir John A. Macdonald School, 529 St. Martha St.
- Central: 5-7 p.m. Oct. 1 – John Deutsch University Centre, 99 University Ave.
- North: 5-7 p.m. Oct. 9 – Rideau Heights Community Centre, 85 MacCauley St.
- Couldn't make an open house? Review the presentation and take the survey by 4 p.m. on Oct. 18.
- Summer 2019: Opportunities for input on diversion strategies at community events a to gather input toward developing a list of recommended strategies.
Late May/early June: Stakeholder meetings and focus group/workshops in to develop a list of waste strategies for further engagement.
- See what the City heard at June 5-6 focus groups about proposed strategies to divert more waste in this feedback report.
Want to know how engagement opportunities are being used to advance this project? See the Latest Updates page.